Saturday, May 4, 2013

Reading

I don't read as much as I used to.

I am sure there are many factors in this.

But. I have come up with a plan. My mother used to describe me as "She's not a control freak. She's a planner." I am feel much better with a plan.

So, here is my plan.

For the forseeable future I will be reading.

1 thing for fun
1 thing on history or current events
1 classic.
This will be on top of any beta reading I will do.

Currently

1 thing for fun -- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire-- UK/Ireland adult edition
1 thing on history or current events-- (pardon the Irish Slang) The Feckin' Book of Irish History for anyone who hasn't been paying attention for the last 30'000 years 
1 classic-- Crime and Punishment I have been reading this since last summer. I am on chapter nine. I actually really enjoy it when I remember I am reading it.

That's the plan. I'm now going to finish my book on Irish History.

 Wait-- oh yeah. Sleep... No. Goals first.

No comments:

Post a Comment