Saturday, May 4, 2013

Passing

Today I was home sick. Not homesick, but literally stuck in my bed feeling icky.

So, I made a to do list, so as not to waste my not getting out of bed day by not doing anything .

I had five things on it. Five things that would take a chunk of time to do. Also, it was about four pm when I made the list. The list is merely for your reference. It probably won't make sense, it is just to give you an idea of the sort of tasks I'd set myself.

List is as Follows

1. Write argument scene
2. Apply for a job
3. Prepare interview questions
4. Message questions to Uni
5. Read friend's chapter

It is nine fifty eight now. And I have gotten three of the things on this list done.

Which I think is actually pretty good. Granted, I would be happier if all five were done. But, not accomplishing the two does not negate the fact that I did accomplish the three.

I am also thinking of going back and adding things I did accomplish just so I can tick them off.
I could put.

1. Go to shop
2. Go to post office find it closed, drop stamped and addressed letter in the drop box and give up on further errands
3. shower

4. watch spooks
5. Eat
6. Talk to family
7. Chat with host family 
8. Read scriptures
9. Wrote blog

I am struggling to create a good closing paragraph. Draw your own conclusions.

P.S. After writing this I went and completed another thing on the list. So that's four out of five. It is now eleven forty.

No comments:

Post a Comment